Majors Community

Saturday 10 April 2010

Alcohol Intolerence my hairy backside

And that was followed by a "Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" and a crash.

Next morning I find Mum nursing a hangover and a bump to the head.
I'm joking, really. It was NOT that dramatic.
Mum had an "incident" in the midst of the festive season which resulted in said alcohol intolerance. So after 3 months of drinking water just like me, her doctor actually advised her to TRY THE BOOZE AGAIN!
So she did. I clearly got caught up in the middle of these shenanigans. (Dadddddddddddd???!!!)
How embarrassing Mum.








9 comments:

BRUTUS said...

These humans. Silly, aren't they?? I'll stick to water myself, much less of a chance of embarrassing oneself, you know??

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

houndstooth said...

I hope your mom is feeling better soon! Perhaps she should have just tried a little...

Bunny

houndstooth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannalei said...

Beautiful photos! Love that last one. Thank you for the compliment on my page. I'd most certainly spoil you too! :)

JacksDad said...

Was this doctor drinking at the time? :)

Martine said...

booze can make us humans do crazy things Major!!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

the booker man said...

uh oh! take good care of your mama, major!
*woof*
the booker man

Anonymous said...

Haha! Sometimes my mom gets the alcohol intolerance, too. I likes a good beer lick on occasion but that's about it.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

JD and Max said...

Oh, our human gets all affectionate too when she's had a drink of that adult juice stuff! Which is why we love that last photo so much! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.