Majors Community

Thursday 15 April 2010

Im still going, so there!



Blahhhhhhhhh!
Thats me sticking my big floppy tongue out to you MUM!
I am so still going to Twix's date night. I'm still picking up bunny it the bright pink Hummer Ive hired for her and Im going to wear my rad red cons with my Safari suit. Why?
Because that's the kind of guy I am. Im an original. Im one of a kind and Im going to escape the effing "pet prison", swing by Bunny's pad and take her with me.
Im really not happy.
I just found out that Pede (my sister) is'nt coming to the (wonderful, fantastico!Sure) pet motel with me. WTF? Hmmmmmm Shes staying at Dads partents place ("the outlaws"). So unfair.
All the NoMs in the world is not going to make this better Mum. Food is not love. We learnt that in therapy already!
xx M











*note from MUm: Maj is attending date night at Twix's we may just be a little late to post...sorry, he's so excited guys, and Im sure he'll be on his best behaviour x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Maj. I am also sorry for your recent woes as well. It sounds like you have a Most Excellent plan in place, though, and I know we're gonna have the best time ever at date night!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

houndstooth said...

They're sending you to pet prison ALONE?! That is an outrage! Tell you what, Maj, I'll make a detour on my dig to China and come and spring you.

A pink hummer? Really? Oh Major, you're the best!

Nose Kisses,
Bunny

Remington said...

Hope to see you on date night!

Mack and Mia said...

It's okay Maj! Just BUST out of jail and pick up your lady and ride into the sunset!

Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia

PeeS. If you wanna get back at the meany face two-leggers, man, I would totally eat a shoe or something. It might make woo feel better...I'm just sayin...

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

WTF is right Major! Perhaps now is the time to fake illness and your pawrents will have no choice but to cancel their trip!

Sam & June

p/s: mom said that we are not nice for saying that.

Dog Foster Mom said...

I think its smart of you to be so suspicious of this pet motel. It sounds a bit fishy to me - especially if they're sending you alone without your sister. Better take extra precautions just in case!

JacksDad said...

Food might not be love, but a hamburger is pretty close to like! :)

Martine said...

Major! You have to go to the pet hotel alone???? We are so sorry...

xo martine & the kiddlets