Majors Community

Wednesday 30 June 2010

We found this quiz on Tucker's blog and decided to borrow (thanks mate) http://greatdanetucker.blogspot.com is his address, if you are not friend already with this big guy, head over there and say HI!
Name and Age: Major ( Taybon Major Magnus) (don't laugh) aged 2
Breed: Great Dane
Nickname: Maj, Big Boy, Brutha
Where did you come from: Originally my parents of course, Mum, Tatiana and Dad KittyHawk. But Mum rescued me from Paul & Jessica who had me til I was 8 weeks old and then after returning to them at aged 1.
Favourite Toy: My Dorothy the dinosaur tail
Favourite Snack: Ham Bones
Worst Habit: Crotch sniffing
Most Embarrassing Moment: Falling off the trampoline
Family Dynamic: Alpha Dog in Training, 2iC, Hmmm Im definatly more important than Claw the Bunny, but I know my Big sister Pede is boss.
Mums favourite thing about me: My gentle nature, especially around the little people.

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

Of COURSE you're more important than Claw the bunny! You are one big, handsome fellow!

Bunny