Majors Community

Friday 3 September 2010

So I said to my Mum....

So tonight I asked Mum, who is my family?
I think we figured out together that family are not only your blood relatives but the people around you who make your life better, the people (or dogs, sorry) who you couldn't be without.
Rocksta my Cousin came over for dinner along with his Mumma Aunty Jadie and my Uncle Johnny was here too.
My family are an interesting bunch and they are fun, very honest and I treasure them all.
xxxx
Love Major

8 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Family are people you care about, that's for sure!

Sam

the teacher's pets said...

I agree with you...I couldn't live without my humans either! They are always making sure I get plenty of exercise, food, water, and love everyday!
Daisy the Coonhound

Kari in Alaska said...

My hubs and three dogs are the best family I could ask for.

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com

JacksDad said...

Yes, family are the ones you love and the ones who love you!!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

I would have to agree with your mom! Family doesn't have to be blood relatives.
Have a Wonderful Weekend.
Your friends
geisha,grover,lily,bailey,wrinkles

bichonpawz said...

We definitely agree! Two-leggeds who spend the most time with you and that you have the most fun with! They are Family! xoxoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Beanz said...

It's true! and you've got a great family there!

Anonymous said...

First rule about family: Love is thicker than blood.
- - - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more