Majors Community

Tuesday 5 February 2008

And hello to you too...






Since I will be writing primarily about my deliciously devoted dane, I do think its best to address the fact that someone may question the reason I'd choose to blog my dogs life?



Well, first of all this is no ordinary dog. I plan on introducing you slowly to Braise as (and this is true to word for if you ever have the pleasure of meeting him) he IS special. Not in a handicapped or "errrrrrrr" kind of way; However he sometimes exhibits odd traits that leaves me wondering if he was dropped on his head at birth or ate some funky mushrooms somewhere along the way. Oh No. Braise has so many endering human like qualities that add to his naturally charming & cheeky canine qualities it is impossible not to fall head over heels in love with him.
I should really acknowledge the fact that I have named the blog....obviously. I mean obviously because I hate to repeat it (ok I like to repeat it), my dog is in love with me.

As crazy as it sounds, it's the most humbling experience to know that this massive beast's entire life is devoted to you. I guess something I read once really stuck with me and sums up the whole Dane thing. "Other dogs love you but a Dane is IN love with you."
















~Tanianni

































No comments: