Majors Community

Wednesday 9 December 2009

In memory of Braise



Im going to keep the blog going.
A little update...
*The baby was born 3 weeks later, a week overdue, thank goodness, I dont think I would have managed if she were (its a girl!) early.
All went well, born at home in a pool in our bedroom, the whole family were present and the husband and SIL were hands on involved with the little ones in awe of their sissys birth. It was lovely. This baby has helped to mend my family's broken hearts:)

Braisey was laid to rest in a beautiful garden the husband created and I spent a day planting velvety soft flowers (like Braseys ears)with my little Sister. A place I can visit when Im remembering my boy x
So!
With Christmas ahead, the busiest time of the year, especially in our family, we have birthdays either side, you would think Im crazy if I revealed their is a new family member arriving soon...?
Another big boy is coming to join our family in the early new year...stay tuned !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your going to keep your blog going.
Your new little daughter looks like a real cutie, bet you have your hands full there.
I think i know whom your new big boy is thats coming to join your family.
Make sure you share lots of pics and pls keep in touch
Nic,Stripe n nitro

Sames Blogs said...

BARK! Mommy shares in your loss and your new arrival. What an awesome way to get your heart mended. We had my baby brother for only a couple years too. But that was enough to steal mommys heart. Cant wait to see your other new arrival! BARK! Sasha the Princess

Freeman said...

Hurry up and show us your new member!!! I need to meet my cousin. I hear he is a fussy eater!!
we love you xxx
love
Bella xx